Atlas of Comparative Vertebrate Histology looks on the histology of a variety of vertebrates, consultant of the entire significant periods and households, with examples starting from amphioxus to primates. The authors concentration their microscope on usually visible vertebrates in addition to ‘non-standard’ species, reminiscent of lamprey, hagfish, dogfish, skate, rock bass, cod, river catfish, toad, amphiuma, leopard and bull frog, garter and brown snake, Coturnix quail and cowbird.
The examine of comparative histology within the vertebrates is helping scholars and researchers alike know the way quite a few teams have addressed related difficulties, establishing doorways to fascinating study chances. now not all vertebrates stick with the mammalian version of tissue and organ constitution.
When facing designated species, we see a few buildings taken past their ‘normal’ functionality. Comparative histology permits us to appreciate the structural responses underlying the body structure detailed to every vertebrate group.
- Presents the histology of a variety of vertebrates, consultant of the entire significant sessions and households, with examples starting from amphioxus to primates
- Includes a picture gallery with over 500 flat photographs and 50+ digital microscopy slides
- Contains digital content material beneficial properties move linking among textual content, tables and the picture gallery
Read or Download An Atlas of Comparative Vertebrate Histology PDF
Best engineering books
De Kleurrijke Kwade Vogles -vertaald in het NederlandsTanzin Tisha
With many labored examples, this ebook offers a step by step education guide for water remedy calculations. It offers all of the primary math options and talents wanted for day-by-day water therapy plant operations. The textual content covers quantity, stream and speed, milligrams in keeping with liter to kilos in step with day, loading cost, detention and retention occasions, potency pumping, water resources and garage, coagulation and flocculation, sedimentation, filtration, chlorination, fluoridation, and softening.
The booklet conveys glossy ideas and the newest cutting-edge with reference to the main primary features of computational touch mechanics. even though, due to the fact touch can without difficulty be interpreted as a different form of interface challenge, it kind of feels a good option to not isolate touch mechanics, yet particularly to deal with it within the context of a broader classification of difficulties denoted as computational interface mechanics.
This quantity constitutes the cutting-edge in energetic interrogation, widely known as essential equipment for addressing present and destiny nuclear safeguard needs. Written by way of a number one staff of technology and expertise specialists, this accomplished reference provides applied sciences and structures within the context of the elemental physics demanding situations and functional specifications.
- Systemtechnik des Schienenverkehrs: Bahnbetrieb planen, steuern und sichern (German Edition)
- Structural Materials and Processes in Transportation
- Proceedings of the First International Conference on Theoretical, Applied and Experimental Mechanics (Structural Integrity)
- The Routledge Companion to Architecture and Social Engagement
- The Metabolic Pathway Engineering Handbook, Two Volume Set
Additional resources for An Atlas of Comparative Vertebrate Histology
An Atlas of Comparative Vertebrate Histology