Help us "Pick it up and carry it on" with a secure, tax-deductible donation!
eFolkMusic's activities support folk music and musicians all over the world, each and every single day- with your help we can continue to grow this valuable resource. Since our founding in 1999 we have "served" millions of pages of information and distributed thousands of songs and tunes to our visitors and supporters- "Music to your ears" was an early slogan at efolkMusic, and it still exemplifies our mission.
- We provide a free online presence to more than 800 exceptional independent artists, a veritable "Folk/Americana MySpace" to keep these musicians in "high touch" with fans
- These artists share over 20,000 page views each month from 5,000 visitors
- Our resource includes a library of more than 1500 songs available for immediate preview and download
- We provide and maintain interactive databases of folk festivals, folk radio shows, plus music videos, a streaming radio station, folk music news feeds
- We promote awareness of our artists on the website, with RSS feeds and a twice-monthly newsletter that goes to 4,000 registered subscribers
Can you afford to help out?
Make $60 donation or greater and get a snazzy efolkMusic T-shirt or ball cap!
Want to make a donation by check?
101 Evans Ct
Carrboro, NC 27510
Consolidation in the "entertainment" industry has effectively shut folk music out of mass media; efolkMusic's mission is to bring you the good music and the musicians that have moved "underground" to survive. We have created a community of folk music lovers and players that scans the globe,with more than 200,000 visitors every month from over 100 countries, all coming to efolkMusic to get in "high touch" with this very underserved art form.
We hope that you'll want to have the personal satisfaction of knowing you have directly contributed to this effort. efolkMusic is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Donors may deduct contributions to efolkMusic as provided in section 170 of Internal Revenue Code. Bequests, legacies, devises, transfers, or gifts to efolkmusic are deductible for Federal estate and gift tax purposes if they meet the applicable provisions of sections 2055, 2106, and 2522 of the Code.